We are so excited to announce the Sugar Creek 4th of July Bash!
It will be held July 1-4 at the Legendary Hogrock Campground in Cave-In-Rock, Illinois. It is going to be a very special weekend, with very special people, in a very special place! So please don’t miss this one of a kind opportunity! We will have an array of musical talent amongst 3 stages. Along with live artists, art installations, flow arts workshops, yoga classes, fire performers, guest speakers, daytime activities, delicious food, free hot showers, and a group of great people to enjoy it all with! So come on out and enjoy yourself a worry free weekend!
- Your temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- You will be required to answer a series of COVID-19 screening questions.
- Masks will be required and anyone not possessing one will be provided one.
- Restrooms will be sanitized regularly.
- Sanitizer stations readily available.
- Social distancing is required.
TEEPEES & CABINS
Hogrock teepees can sleep up to four people comfortably; includes power, grill, two bedded air mattresses and private portable restroom. Reserve your teepee for $300.
Hogrock Cabin can sleep six people; includes toilet, shower, grill, mini fridge and microwave. Reserve your cabin for $800.
Teepees & Cabins will sell out!
All RV’s must purchase an RV pass before the event. Hogrock has plenty of electric and non-electric RV sites but electric sites will sell out!
Water/Electric RV: $160
Pets are allowed with the purchase of a $40 pet addon with your ticket via our web store. No exceptions!
- 18+ Unless Accompanied by Legal Guardian
- No Weapons
- No Underage Drinking
- No Fireworks
- No Illicit Substances
- No Exposed Fires
- No Bad Attitudes
- No Swimming
- No ATVs or Motorized Vehicles Cruising on Premises
- No Unauthorized Vending
- No Camping by Vehicles in Parking Lot
Hogrock Campground, located near Cave-In-Rock, Illinois, is 160 miles from St. Louis, Missouri and sits on 100 beautiful acres right next to the Ohio River.