Sugar Creek Family Jam is right around the corner and we can’t wait to see everyone back together for all of the fun and festivities that we have planned for this year!
It will be held April 16-17 2021 in Benton, Illinois at the beautiful Camp Manitowa. The weekend will be filled with many phenomenal musical acts, live artists, a super jam stage, late night forest stage with DJ’s, vendors of all sorts, delicious food, fire performers, yoga, flow arts workshops, kayaks, canoes, a rock wall, free showers, restrooms, camping and so much more.
We also have cabins and yurts available to rent via our web store!
- Your temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- You will be required to answer a series of COVID-19 screening questions.
- Masks will be required and anyone not possessing one will be provided one.
- Restrooms will be sanitized regularly.
- Sanitizer stations readily available.
- Social distancing is required.
YURTS & CABINS
Manitowa Yurts can fit up to 18 people, but 12 campers is recommended for comfort. Reserve your yurt for $150.
Manitowa Cabins can fit up to 8 people, reserve your cabin for $150.
Every Yurt is equipped with windows, a retractable dome, ceiling fan, electricity and wood floors. Come for a stay at Camp Manitowa and you’ll agree, “Yurt Living is Good Living!” Yurts & Cabins will sell out!
All RV’s must purchase an RV pass before the event. We are very low on space to park RV’s so we are charging $100 for a place to park. This space does not include water or electricity. You are welcome to use a generator. RV Passes will sell out!
Pets are allowed with the purchase of a $40 pet addon with your ticket via our web store. No exceptions!
- 18+ Unless Accompanied by Legal Guardian
- No Weapons
- No Underage Drinking
- No Fireworks
- No Illicit Substances
- No Exposed Fires
- No Bad Attitudes
- No Swimming
- No ATVs or Motorized Vehicles Cruising on Premises
- No Unauthorized Vending
- No Camping by Vehicles in Parking Lot